Dallas County is collecting names of persons to register for the COVID-19 vaccine, as vaccine becomes available. To register for the vaccine, you need to be in Phase 1A or 1B at this time. Again, those groups include doctors, nurses, first responders, as well as individuals 65 and older and 18 or older with an underlying medical condition.
The Dallas Junior Forum is a 100% volunteer non-profit organization of women dedicated to providing services and financial support to children, families and the elderly throughout the Dallas area.
In the 2018-2019 fiscal year Dallas Junior Forum:
- contributed nearly 14,000 uncompensated volunteer hours;
- awarded over $116,000 in grants and funding;
- provided more than 9,200 meals to those in need;
- touched the lives of over 53,000 children, families and the elderly; and
- saved over $340,000 for our service agencies.
Dallas Junior Forum has no paid employees. All contributions and funds raised go to DJF services and grants for our service partners.