The Dallas Junior Forum is a 100% volunteer non-profit organization of women dedicated to providing services and financial support to children, families and the elderly throughout the Dallas area.
In the 2018-2019 fiscal year Dallas Junior Forum:
- contributed nearly 14,000 uncompensated volunteer hours;
- awarded over $116,000 in grants and funding;
- provided more than 9,200 meals to those in need;
- touched the lives of over 53,000 children, families and the elderly; and
- saved over $340,000 for our service agencies.
Dallas Junior Forum has no paid employees. All contributions and funds raised go to DJF services and grants for our service partners.